Jumat, 26 September 2014

Yukako san to Naohiko san!

Bismillahirrakhmanirrakhim...

Today was so awesome. Thank very thank to Allah that give me everything. Yokatta ne :))


Yep! Today is my first full day in Tokyo. Thats why, I am still like dreaming. hehe. Okay, lets check my schedule from while ago. At 9 a.m go to the outside because everyone have already out. Then I met someone from Korea, her name is In Sora. Hahaha I forgot her first name and intentionally called her Kang Sora. She noticed me and asked back to me, "do you know kang sora? she is actress". I just LoL clearly I know because she was Super Junior leader's girlfriend. Then we shared each other about Kpop. I don't really remember when its started, but we changed conversation about Kpop to Jpop. She said that she like NEWS and become the member of NEWS fans! Its reaaallly awesome! The most she like is Tegoshi Yuya. Its sooooo awesome then I become exaggerate wanted to tell everything. I said that I like Hey Say Jump. She also like it and the most like is Inoo Kei. Yappari, Inoo Kei is clever person, so everyone who in university always like Inoo Kei :D

Aaa but, because of we are different program so I can't attend the activity with her. But, I actually want to meet her again. Hopefully because we are in the same residence :p

Aaa okay lets continue!

At 10.00 a.m, I want to met Ishida-san. However, I got lost in the Center of Asia Africa building. I lost of the instruction that given by Studen Exchange Division officer. She said that I just walking straight then found the building and just get in but....yah its okay. The library san save me! She even called Ishida san to picked me up. Its so...yokatta :D

Its surprise to me that she surprised because I know and understand with Japanese. Then she said that where I know Japanese. I just said that I really love anime that aired in indonesia local TV. She asked me what kind of anime that I like. I said Hikaru no Go. This anime was impressed me so much that I want to know how to play Igo. Basically, I didn't mention Yuto because...yah...its not really good to say..hahaha

After met Ishida-san, I came back to dorm and stopped in student room. I met Mr. Diyono and Mr. xx. They are from Indonesia! Yokatta ne! They also want to help me to buy adapter for my netbook. Its sooooooo thank to them!

When I checked the email, Sandunika san, one of my PCS friend said that she want to meet me. Then its okay for me as like I am free. I just came to her room then she invited me to buy adapter together with her tutor. It was like fresh wind to me. Just said okay then go!

We met sandunika's tutor in Tama Station. The tutor's name is Yukako Morishita. She is tall and have short hair. She is very nice. She also invited her friend name is Naohiko Imajo. Both of them have same major. That is Turkish. Hiko san's english is very good! I am so impressed with him. Actually he known everything that we are needed. And soooo very nice :D

He shown our around the kichijouji. Because of sandunika asked him to buy this and that, he led our get in shop to shop! hehe I didn't know hows his feeling. But Its okay, I gues. hehe :D

This was everything that I bought~




Ah! The most important is...hiko san give us instruction how to make train card! Sugooookkuuu kakkoii ne :D
This is the card~ kawaii desu! So, when I want to go somewhere, I just shown this card to the machine and lets go~ to the train~


Ahh~ yokatta desu ne :D
I met person who care with me. Thank to Allah for everything. Again, Toooo many thank to my praised Allah SWT.

Ps. I just sent the compliment to Yukako san and Naohiko san. They replied me..yay!!
Aaaand~ I will wrote the first half day in Tokyo with Eri san, as soon as possible :D


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Aikotoba~